AO Comic - Chapter #2

AO is the main topic, but you can also talk about things like the latest console game you've played, web comics, movies, music, etc. as they pertain to your AO experience.

Moderators: AOU Team, Forum Moderators, Site Managers

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

AO Comic - Chapter #2

Post by Windguaerd » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:08 pm

And so it begins, with the cover!
I'm planning to release 1-2 pages this coming Friday.
Last edited by Windguaerd on Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:10 pm

Alright, better late than never, and as a consolation, I made 3 pages instead of 2, enjoy!
AO Universe - Site Founder (Retired) | AOSpeak - Founder (Retired) | AO RecipeBook - Founder (Retired)

Keep in mind: My posts/views are not representative of AO-Universe in any way, shape or form. They are my own personal views and thoughts.

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:10 pm

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:45 pm

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:23 am

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:51 am

Windguaerd
AOU Community Legend

Post by Windguaerd » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:48 am

Here we go, pages 12-16 and the end of Chapter 2!

I'll let you imagine the possible end of the story...or perhaps you and others will created it in-game...it's Anarchy Online...you never know!